2010-03-03

What's Black and Blue and Red All Over?

Since moving to Oregon last September, Michael and I have decided to get involved with the leadership team of our young adult Sabbath school group at our church. Michael is helping plan outreach events and I am one of three ladies working the social committee. The social committee is basically in charge of setting up at least two events per month for young adults to get involved with.

This past Sabbath our young adult group took a couple cars full of eager participants up to Mt. Hood for an afternoon of inner tubing. I won't say much about it because the pictures will probably say it best, but we had a blast!

We are still reminded of the fun we had that day as we are all kind of still healing from the bruises and strained muscles produced by the intensity that only inner tubing can provide. If you've been tubing before you will know what I mean. However, just because we are a bit sore doesn't mean we wouldn't all go out and do it all again at the drop of a hat!